header

Sunday 14 April 2013

Ally Pally

Yesterday, was my hubbys and my wedding anniversary, 28 years and still happy together. When asked what I wanted to do for the day I said a trip to the Stamping and Scrapbook fair at Alexander Palace, and being a fantastic understanding and easy going chap my hubby is he agreed well so long as we could also go for a meal later. No problem there I said so off we went. 


Inside the hall
I don't think the fair was a big as it has been in past years but there was still some good stalls and some interesting stuff available to buy. There were several stamp stalls as the name of the fair was suggests but I was a little disappointed with the amount of scrapbooking stuff particularly embellishments and such on sale.

I did, however, get some fabulous papers and some kits to make tags from The House of Zandra www.houseofzandra.co.uk  You should pay the site a visit as it has some very different and interesting stuff available. 



Some of the papers I purchased.

I also got some Graphic 45 papers which are all gorgeous and you'll no doubt get to see some of them in future projects.


The graphic 45 papers 
After the fair we went to Jamie's Italian restaurant  and that was pretty good too. All in all we had a great day. 
Starter
    


Mains 


Raspberry Brownie yum! yum! yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment