header

Wednesday 8 January 2014

NEW YEAR ... Any New Year Resolutions?

Well its that time of the year again when we all promise ourselves we are going to do things differently. We are going to get fitter, loose weight, take up a new hobby, stop smoking , stop drinking, be kinder to our family and friends, go out more or stay in more. Well the list is endless and we have all done it at one time or another. The trouble is we usually cant keep it up and by February or March at the latest most of our New Year resolve has vanished and we are back to the old routine.   

Well this year my resolution is to stop worrying over the small stuff and take it each day at a time and enjoy life... in other words look for the good and be happy. 

Corny I know, but I am going to count my blessings and  I do have have quite a list of those. 

                          So Happy New Year Everyone 

                                      Be Happy

I'd love to hear what resolutions you have all made.     

No comments:

Post a Comment