header

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Summer Holiday Sunshine

Last Summer just before my daughter moved to London to start her new job we all visited my family in Norfolk.  We had a great time Bryony got a chance to spend time with her cousin, aunts, uncles and grandparents (my family) plus we had a chance to relax and unwind before she went off into the world of work. 

On of the trips out we had was to  Blickling Hall in north Norfolk we had a great time as the pages I have done for my scrapbook show. For these pages I used a page kit as shown below,which I bought in a paper sale. I of course, typical me, didn't follow the instructions slavishly, but I like the end results.
  
 








2 comments:

  1. These are lovely. Yesterday, I found a large box of photos in the back of the wardrobe. It would be nice to do something like this so we can enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you My friend did some pages and then mounted them in some deep frames and has them in her bedroom It just gives a twist on the standard boring photos in frames. They look great too.
      Warning once you start it gets addictive.

      Delete