header

Sunday 13 March 2016

Summer 2015 Nearly Completed

Well my New Years resolution to get more posts done for my blog have sadly already not been kept. I know I'm an awful slacker, but honestly I have been busy and productive so I'm not too disappointed in myself. 

I have almost completed my scrapbooking of my holiday for 2015 plus I've been on a machine embrodiery class, Danish pastry cooking course, and attended the Knitting and Stitching Fair at Olympia, so not that shabby. Plus I've done loads of gardening, washing, ironing, cooking cleaning etc etc. You know all those lovely jobs we try to put off when crafting.

Well here are a few more pages.












2 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful. They must make lovely memories of your summer. I'm envious. Most of my photos end up in my computer and I do nothing with them. The classes sound interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a thing about printing off pictures as I feel in the computer they aren't seen as you rightly say. My family love just flicking through old photo albums, so i tend to print loads off and only put some into scrapbooks others go into photo albums. Now we have Costco photos are much cheaper to develop .
      The classes were great you should refer to earlier posts to see the results, though sewing projects are not as yet complete.

      Delete