header

Saturday 28 January 2023

Marmalade Part1 complete

 Made the first batch of marmalade today part two will follow tomorrow. This year  I had the assistance of my hubby, who made a fab job of finely cutting all the peel. I love the process of making jam and marmalade and get a great sense of satisfaction at the end when all those shiny jars of preserves are lined up in the cupboard.  I know a lot of my friends and family  think I’m daft and cannot understand why I just don’t go the supermarket and buy my jam or marmalade so much easier they say. I ,however, think you can’t beat the taste of homemade preserves and I honestly think they are better for  you as you eliminate any additives that shop bought products might contain. 

What do you all think?













No comments:

Post a Comment