header

Saturday 14 January 2012

Entering the Blogosphere


Finally I have taken the bull( or should I say blog) by the horns and decided to create my own blog. This should please my daughter no end as she has been on at me to do it for an age. So here I go my first trip into the blogosphere.

My name is Dawn ( no I can't say I like the name much either). I am married to a fantastic chap by the name of Ken, who thinks I'm mad doing this. We have two children (or perhaps I should say two young adults) Toby 23 and Bryony 19.

As the title of the blog suggests I'm really into crafts of all descriptions I do a lot of scrapbooking but I also make greeting cards, sew, paint, knit, draw, cook  and make my own chutneys , marmalades and jams etc. Who needs Kirstie  Allsopp?

No comments:

Post a Comment