header

Thursday 15 March 2012

What not to do with a new Kitchen Knife

Yesterday I bought a new small Victorinox kitchen knife. Well John Lewis/Waitrose had a sale of kitchen stuff and I needed a new small knife and there was this seemly ideal knife. It was very sharp and light weight just what I had been looking for. But folks be warned it was very, very, very sharp and I should have taken more care I know now. See below 


My advice is don't be a numpty like me and never just drop sharp knives into your washing up bowl and then put your hand into said bowl without knowing exactly where the knives are. Better yet don't put them into the bowl in the first place. I can assure you locating such a sharp knife with your fingers is reckless to say the least and in my case completely foolhardy and painful.  

The much bandaged fingers
~So beware of knives ha! ha!

5 comments:

  1. I know I'm going to stay well clear of sharp objects for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always do that with my knives...it's a good thing they are all dull...
    heal fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hubby has a tendency to sharpen the knives after hes used them and not always tells me. No hes not trying to do away with me . Well I don't think so ha! ha!

      Delete
  3. My hubby has a tendency to sharpen the knives after hes used them and not always tells me. No hes not trying to do away with me . Well I don't think so ha! ha!

    ReplyDelete