header

Thursday 8 March 2012

A Little Enchantment

Today I was given a pack of stepper cards to make from the Docrafts Papermania Enchanted Fairies of Little Venice. www.docrafts.com This is not my normal style of card but they looked pretty and Papermania stuff is usually nice quality to work with so I decided to make them up. Lets be honest when its a gift you don't want to to be all sniffy do you?
The whole collection. image from www.docrafts.com 
 Anyway the 6 x 6 Stepper card set comprised 4 printed cards,2 Die cut sheets and 4 expandable envelopes. the quality was great and very easy to work with. Having made 4 cards as you can see below I still have sufficient bits to make several other cards. I have got to say I was impressed.
   
The Stepper pack retails at approx £4.50




I made two cards with this image


A close up of the image
This design had two fairies to use you could have both images on the one card but I chose to only use one
A close up of the above card.

I could have of course added glitter and gems but felt these additional flourishes I'd use on the remaining decoupage elements as the card back grounds were so detailed and I don't like things becoming over fussy.
I like the finished results I hope you like them too.


2 comments:

  1. very pretty, I bet I would have loved these when I was little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive got to say they are nicer than I thought they'd be as cute isn't my thing and they are a bit cute rather like the bunnies. I like them though.

    ReplyDelete